Year 6 Strong and Powerful Homework
Set: Friday 5th January
Due: Wednesday 10th January
Task 1: After enjoying the films ‘The Hobbit’ or ‘The Jungle Book’ this week, we now need to begin our research on the films and their characters.
Can you research and find the key information that you will need to write your film reviews? Use the questions below to guide your research:
- Who are the main characters in the film?
- Who are the actors for each of these characters?
- Research the producer of the film
- What was their last movie?
- What other films have they produced?
- What was the release date of the film?
- How long is the film?
- What is the main story line (plot) of the film?
- Is this film based on a book? If yes, who is the author of this book?
- Was there an earlier version of the film?
- When was it produced?
- Who by?
Task 2: Please ensure that all tasks on Mathletics are complete.
Have a terrific weekend, see you all on Monday!
Miss Bold, Miss Sheridan, Mr Crawford, Mr Grimditch, Miss King and Miss Snowdon.